The full Conference Programme has now been released, and it’s a doozy!
A total of 40 presentations across the two main days ensures there’s something for everyone.
The programme is separated into 4 main Streams:
1) Future of ICT: Future of ICT, what does the next 50 years hold?
2) Professional: ICT Professional Development and learning
3) Innovation: This includes “Concept to Reality” and bringing new ideas to market
4) History/Education: This is split between looking back at ICT innovation and exploring ICT education
The Workshop Schedule has also been released:
- Search Engine Optimisation: The Inside Story
- Role Profiling and Refining Skills Capability
- Making Projects Effective
- Concepts of Online Identity Verification
- Becoming an Innovator
These Workshops are well worth a serious look. Whether it’s Google’s own Craig Nevill-Manning discussing Search Engine Optimisation or Software Education’s Martin Davie flown in from Australia to outline how to lift the innovation of you and your team, you simply won’t get this soft of opportunity often.
You can find out more about the Workshops here.